Here is the seventh chapter in my guide to the song versions of Queen, and this time it's Jazz. As usual you'll find a comprehensive guide to all song versions on this album, but there are also a few updates.
Rather than upload just the chapter on Jazz, this download is all the chapters shared to date. This means you now get the latest version of the guide, including all the updates. Here is a summary of the updated I’ve made:
• There is now an introduction section which explains some useful information about the guide contains.
• The front page of the guide now has the date of the last update, so you can easily tell if you have the latest version.
• The remaster section for each album has been overhauled. There are now entries for early (pre-1991) CD releases.
• The 2005, 2007 and 2008 Japanese reissues of the 2001 remaster are now listed.
• The 2011 SACD, 2012 and 2013 Japanese reissues of the 2011 remaster are now listed.
• A number of missing catalogue numbers have been added.
• Some more releases have been added to the relevant songs, for example the 2013 reissues of Jewels and Jewells II.
• Several additional track versions have been added.
I hope you all enjoy reading it. Happy collecting!
I'd never registered the similarity between the discarded section of Jealousy and Play The Game before, so thanks for bringing that to my attention.
I don't think it's quite accurate to say that the Jealousy section '[found] its way onto Play The Game' though. Given the similariy and short space of time between the two, I do think there must be a correlation. But it's probably more that the discarded section of Jealousy served as inspiration for some of Play The Game.