I visited this places:
- Freddie´s house (several times, for the first time in 1994)
- Old Wembley stadium (also inside)
- Old Fan club (46 Pembridge Road)
- Pike´s hotel in Ibiza
This September I´d like to visit Montreux.
1) Garden Lodge
2) John Deacon's house (I think he was sleeping
since all the curtains were down ;)
3) the Queen fanclub
4) the usual stuff in London (Royal Albert Hall,
Imperial College etc etc)
The Queen Fan Club (Barnes High St.)
Royal Albert Hall (only the outside)
a couple of months before Brian's AW tour, I saw the posters all over the place but I couldn't stay that long, hehe :).
Dominion Theater (WWRY musical)
Hyde Park (Party in the park)
Queen Heaven Laser Show in Munich
Montreux (Freddie Mercury Tour, incl. Mountain Studios and meeting David Richards)
Budapest - sightseeing, some places that feature on the Budapest video
Wiener Stadthalle (the band played there in 78, 86 and 2005, I believe)
Prague - met the band outside of their hotel
saw the band's show in Leipzig aswell.
Hmmmm.....let me think.....none. Not too many Queen related places in Arkansas. I saw a concert at Mid South Coliseum in Memphis one time, and Queen did a concert or two there. I know that's pathetically grasping at straws but I'm bored so I thought I would reply to the thread.
@Wiley: In 97 or 98 I wanted to visit Montreux with Fan club too but I had not enough money for it. The price was about 300 pounds. What a pity I think it would be very beautiful trip. In last years Jacky doesn´t organize these trips already.
- Garden Lodge (in 1998 and 2001)
- Strafford Terrace 12 (2001)
- Sinclair Road 36 and Holland Road 100 (where they lived at some point in the 70's) (2001)
- Brian's old house near the current Fan Club (2001)
- Fan Club (2001)
- Brian's then current house in London (can't remember the address anymore.. there was someone at home as the lights were put on while we were outside at the gate!) (2001)
- Playhouse Theatre where AKOM was filmed (2001)
- WWRY Musical in Dominion Theatre (2003)
- Queen+PR in Newcastle, Metro Arena (2005)
- Helsinki Culture House where Queen performed in 1974 (I've performed on that very same stage several times!!!)
And if you count every possible place, then Hyde Park, Kensington High St, Rock Circus (memorabilia of Queen, Freddie), Paris Hard Rock cafe (memorabilia) and lots of other places especially in London... but I think those are rather irrelevant visits...
Garden Lodge - A Few Times
'Millhanger' - Roger's ex House he shared with Debbie - I saw it after he'd left.
WWRY Dominion Theatre - To many times to mention
Can I include two entire tours on here? ( Works and Magic )Technically they are places visited by Queen... link
I don't remember how much did the Montreux tour actually costed. I booked it from Mexico by email and paid when I got there by myself. I was on a trip with several other classmates back in 2002 and I went to Montreux while they went to Bern and caught up with them in Geneva.
On a not so serious note, I've been to many soccer games at the Estadio Universitario here in Monterrey and Queen played there in October 1981. My dad was there, by the way.