Brian did an interview with Austrian newspaper "Kronen Zeitung" to support his Klagenfurt concert together with Kerry.
- they are planning a few TV-shows, one in Las vegas, one in London, they want to perform with other artists and hope that also Adam Lambert will be on board again
- Queen album: he is not sure if to make a Queen album without Freddie would be a Queen album; they work on old unreleased stuff with Freddie (from time to time they find some tracks) incl. the M. Jackson tracks
- PSY to remix Queen track (he's probably not allowed yet to say which one)
- studio album with Kerry half-finished
- Freddie film - they had a lot of problems already, now they are very cautious because they hold a lot of responsibility
The link to the original source in German language: link
(excuse my English)
I read a rumor that Queen will be doing the I Heart Radio festival in Las Vegas, possibly with Adam Lambert. That's Sept 20-21. It was broadcast on the CW network last year, so I assume it will be broadcast this year too...
I just got back from the Queen Breakthru convention and in Brian's message to con attendees, he mentioned that he and Roger will be performing in August in the U.S. I wonder if he meant the Vegas event and just mixed up the dates.
This VERY possibly is biggest, most popular, most widely viewed, most important concert that Queen have EVER done in the U.S....this should be REAL interesting. Great things to come if they can pull this shit off! Also Brian does need to dye his hair...and Roger too. I'm just saying.