I saw several post about the comparison between the old VHS and the new release, I decided to make a new topic about this. This is what comes to my ears after a quick listening.
- Brian's solo in One Vision. (intro rif and middle tapping rif)
- The beep from John Guitar in Who want to live forever (cut out)
- Freddie's hit's the intro of I want to break free right. Was due to go of key in the old release (BREAK FREEEEEE)
- Brian's solo end in I want to break free is patched
- Snare from Roger has changed in the whole concert
- Freddie 's words in Tear it up sound clearer and not so fuzzy/messy any more. they could have been patched. (the chorus bits)
- Hammer to fall end.... (not sure if Freddie's lines are patched)
When you say Roger's snare has "changed", do you mean it's actually been replaced in places with a take from another gig, or withs samples, or it just sounds different from an EQ and mix perspective? (Which it will do as a result of everything having been completely remixed).
My Blu Rayu and CDs arrived this morning:- there's also a vocal line of Roger's just after the main guitar solo in 'One Vision' which has been dropped - on the original mix Freddie sang "one direction" and Roger sang "one solution" (resulting in "one dilution"!) - Roger's line here has now been removed.