1. Bohemian Rhapsody (Live) (2:51)
2. Ogre Battle (Live) (4:25)
3. Sweet Lady (Live) (4:14)
4. White Queen (Live) (5:27)
5. Flick Of The Wrist (Live) (4:03)
6. Bohemain Rhapsody (Live) (2:33)
7. Killer Queen (Live) (2:05)
8. The March Of The Black Queen (Live) (1:37)
9. Bohemian Rhapsody (Reprise) (Live) (1:02)
10. Bring Back That Leroy Brown (Live) (1:40)
11. Brighton Rock (Live) (9:43)
12. Son And Daughter (Live) (1:37)
13. The Prophet's Song (Live) (8:52)
14. Stone Cold Crazy (Live) (2:01)
15. Doing Allright (Live) (5:48)
16. Lazing On A Sunday Afternoon (Live) (1:23)
17. Keep Yourself Alive (Live) (5:16)
18. Liar (Live) (8:53)
19. In The Lap Of The Gods (Live) (3:35)
20. Now I'm Here (Live) (4:53)
21. Rock Covers Medley (Live) (6:56)
22. God Save The Queen (Live) (1:11)
Links: link link
I have a doubt...
I have a bootleg called "Zoom", but i think that Zoom is afternoon Osaka show, but i've just downloaded this and i think its the afternoon show, not evening.
Plese somebody can clarify that doubt...
Thanks in advance.
Maruga_Mercury: If I am not mistaken, there are actually four bootlegs called "zoom" - all of them are from the Osaka. One of the first (and very rare) bootleg and I think the first Zoom ever was Osaka 1976 Afternoon show (this was printed as a rare, strictly limited 2 LPs, the recording itself nowadays isnt so rare :)), then later came Zoom 76 Osaka evening show (2 CDs) and both Zooms 79 - Osaka afternoon and evening show. All these bootlegs are from verygood plus to excellent minus quality, so very enjoyable. To found out which one you have I recommend to visit eg. link and check out the right set list of each concert (there are minor changes in it).