|Name ten things you'll never forget as long as you live.
1. Breaking my arm when I was 13
2. The day I found out that Freddie Mercury had died when i was 12
3. Seeing David Bowie with my Dad and Sister.
4. Putting my ill cat Felix down
5. Having a bottle of tea in the morning when i was 3 (my earliest memory)
6. Losing my virginity (at least i remember it)
7. Telling my parents that i was gay
8. The deathbed of my grandmother
9. Taking a bus across canada (and back)
10. September 11th 2001
|1. Breaking my keybone last year, during a soccer match.
2. The day my father died (can remember every single moment of that day, and the days before/after).
3. My first real kiss.
4. Becoming champion with the local soccer squad.
5. Miming "I Want It All" at the elementary school, when my teacher left our school. (he is a big Queen fan)
6. Getting my bachalor's degree.
7. My 21th birthday party. I had hired a live Band and my friends arranged a strip act for me as birthday gift :P
8. Getting my drivers licence.
9. All the good times I've had with my family.
10. September 11th 2001 and September 12th 2002 (at the 12th, the father of one of my best friends died)
|Hmm, interesting. Most of 'em'll be cricket ones for me.
1. Hit 18 runs with 2 (YES! TWO!) boundaries.
2. Ripping my growth plate off whilst playing cricket.
3. Making 11 runs the weekend before I hit 18.
4. Taking 3/24 last Saturday.
5. The day George Harrison died.
Yeah, I can't think of anything else at the moment. I'll do it in two parts. 5 cricketless ones.
|1. the day i broke my leg in my room tripped by my bed
2. the day i found out that one of my best friends from childhood died in a car crash in italy
3. the days i got each one of my pets
4. the day my aunt (my grandmas sister) died
5. the day i got to madrid
6. my first memory: i was around 3, at night, with my parents in an empty buss, near a forest (my mom confirmed this theory)
7. the day i moved from the apartment where my whole world was (still trying to find it now...)
8. the day i broke my tail bone (i have ass problems-pain since then)
9. the day i stuck my head into a door handle...
10. the day i realised my whole life (and the world i lived in) was a lie...
|No particular order:
1. Living in England for a year when I was 7
2. Getting my first dog - my mum hadn't told me we were getting one and one day she met me outside school with the dog on a leash
3. Having that dog put to sleep 8 years later
4. Having my cat put to sleep
5. Successfully asking a guy I'd liked for ages out/my first real kiss
6. Losing my virginity (and it's not an embarrassing memory!)
7. Getting my first period
8. My 6 week student exchange in Germany, spending New Year 2002 at the Brandenburg Gate
9. One of my best friends 'coming out'
10. Reading a book about Wicca and finding for the first time religion making sense to me.
|There is no real order to this...
1) The day my I found out my best friend died
2) Getting hit by a car
3) Auditioning for my first orchestra...and making it!
4) Playing my own viola for the first time
5) Everything involved in buying my first pair of pointe shoes
6) Seeing my name on the cast list after my first company audition
7) Performing at the Southeastern Theatre Conference in Chattanooga last March
8) My first time at Disneyworld. Stupid, I know, but it was just AMAZING at the time.
9) My first spring tour at my church: I played a 16.5 inch viola for the first time, went out of state without my family for the first time, and accepted Christ as my Saviour. Definitely one of the biggest weeks in my life...
10) My first kiss, which is incredibly cheesy, true, but I mean, it only happened a year and a half ago...
I don't really know what that list says about me (probably that I'm a flighty twit, but who knows), but there you go.
Ja ne! (and happy Valentine's, minna!)
|Some of these will sound a bit pathetic but here it goes....
1) My first hamster dying :(
2) Me watching Queen at about 2 :)
3) My Grandad dying :(
4) The ghostly things i remember in my bedroom when i was younger.
5) Me & my parents falling out and not getting on too well a couple of yeats ago. (we get on really well now though, which is really nice)
6) The first time i watched The Brittas Empire.
7) Breaking My Arm
8) My favorite teachers leaving my school.
9) Buying my first Queen albums.
10) The first time i heard Freddie died of AIDS when i was about 5.
p.s. I do have a lot of happier things that have happened that i will always remember....
1) Going to my new school.
2) Getting in to Queen.
3) Learning Guitar.
4) Starting my massive video collection.
5) Seeing my grandparents last year.
6) My mum buying me tickets to a concert.
7) Queen releasing GH3.
8) The day i got my favorite cat.
9) Christmas 2003.
10) Going to Jim Davidsons house.
Sorry i have added a little more thatn i should have done.
<font color=#FF399> Linda Of The Valley wrote: 1 5. When Boca team) Ballintim (my bros footie won ."Boca"???
that's my six-a-side team - we finished second in our league - we've just renamed ourselves from Boca Seniors (someone will get that) we were a bunch of old bastards - and now we're Boca Celtic - as we got some fresh blood in
|1. remembering where i was when I first heard Elvis had died
2. breaking my left wrist three times in six months - it just didn't heal properly - and required little persuasion to "unfix" itself
3. my first live gig - UFO - 26 years ago
4. my son being born (he's 16 next month)
5. my cat being put to sleep - she was 18
6. getting my first promotion
7. getting married and honeymooning in egypt
8. when i finally tracked down my copy of larry lurex single (since sold) 1984
9. my first taste of irish whiskey
10. discovering how great sex can be
|1. My first major surgery at the age of four.
2. Being diagnosed with EDS at 10.
3. Catching fireflies with Tommy Schroeder on hot summer nights.
4. My first kiss.
5. My senior prom.
6. The day my husband proposed to me. (21 years ago tonight!)
7. My wedding day. (And night!)
8. The day my son was born.
9. Being with my Mother when she died in 1999.
10. Being with my Father when he died in 2000.
|1.My Dad goes to jail for drunk driving.
2.I had the worst Christmas this year because my dad and I did not get along AT ALL.
Well that's all i'm gonna name.
|- When I had to put my dog to sleep
- My first kiss
- Dashboard Confessional Concert on 5/29/04
- The day my soccer team lost in the semis at state in double overtime in a shootout
- The day my 4 x 400 relay team took state
- The week I spent in Amsterdam, Holland
- When I found out one of my club teammates died suddenly of Meningitis in Dec. 2003
- The day I realized I was in love with someone
- The day I started an old habit
- When I accepted with myself that I'd need some help along the way of life
|Assuming I don't get a really bad bout of Alzheimer's/Amnesia:
1. Petting a koala in Australia when I was 3 (probably my earliest memory), and on the same trip, going to my aunt and uncle's wedding, and thinking she looked SO beautiful!
2. Going to Space Camp in the summer after grade 4. Laugh all you want, but it was one of the funnest things I've ever done!
3. Vommiting all over the desk during someone's class presentation in grade 5 (last time I ever threw up)
4. Going to Mexico in grade 5. 2 weeks of total paradise!
5. My best friend moving away to Australia at the end of grade 6.
6. Being bitten by a wild pony in Newfoundland in the summer after grade 6.
7. Having the worst best friend in the world from grade 7-8
8. High school so far. In general.
9. The first time I got drunk. Ok, so I don't remember it THAT well, but what I remember will definitely stay with me for the rest of my life.
10. Flying home from Vancouver last year; the plane got REALLY shakey (people were screaming, and you could see their drinks flying out of their cups, and onto the ceiling), and for the first time in my life, I was absolutely sure I was going to die. At the same time, realizing that no matter what, I DEFINITELY don't want to. Not for a long time anyways.
|-My first kiss (even though I'm not on friendly terms with the guy anymore...)
-Seeing We Will Rock You in Vegas this September
-Making a speech at my grandma's funeral
-Putting my first dog to sleep when I was in fifth grade. I can remember sitting in the car in those moments before and after, and each time, Poison's Every Rose Has Its Thorn was on the radio!
-My first real heartbreak
-John Ritter's death. I wasn't even a huge fan of him, but it completely shocked me to realize just how fragile life is.
-Having surgery on my feet twice when I was in fifth and sixth grade.
-Babysitting and bonding with my baby cousin, which was a big accomplishment for me, since before I wasn't a huge fan of kids.
-Figuring out this year that love can sometimes hurt. It was kind of a shocker to see my ex-boyfriend, who I thought I loved and loved me, falling for another girl.
-Really connecting with music for the first time in my life and spending nights falling asleep to Queen.
MetzgerR wrote: Ja ne! (and happy Valentine's, minna!) JudyI take it you speak Japanese. Am I right? :)
Well, in no particular order...
1) Getting my first two e-mails from Brian May
2) The day I found out my friend died from breast cancer, and how sad I felt
3) The times I saw the first four Pokemon movies in the theatres (and how disappointed I was when they didn't have any of the promo cards at the first movie)
4) Going to my one girlfriend's prom
...and a few more I can't remember at the moment, but will add later
|6. My first accident in a car (I wasn't driving, long story short, it was a girl driving)
7. Seeing my other friends pissed as crickets and vomitting all over the place.
8. Going across the Nullabor Plain when I was a young 'un.
9. Visiting the Sydney Opera House/Sydney Harbor Bridge.
10. Writing this list. Best ever.
|Bob The Shrek
|1. Being told by a doctor that my brother had caught MRSA and had a 50-50 chance, at best, of surviving (he did).
2. The birth of my nephew.
3. Riding my first Harley Davidson.
4. My first holiday abroad without my parents - -17 years old and a 10,000 mile flight to Australia.
5. Leaving missile telemetry reports marked 'Secret' on a British Rail train, when I was 18, and shitting myself for the 3 days until they were found.
6. Watching my Grandad pass away - I miss him a lot.
7. My week in hospital with peritinitis, aged 16.
8. The lowlife who was selling drugs at my sister's wedding.
9. Some of the jobs I had to do as an undertaker.
10. Reading Janet's list and noticing my visit in 2002 didn't make her top 10 - trust me, we will be having words... :-p
|News Of The World
|I can't remember anything because im always pissed, but im' pretty sure theres nothing worth remembering so in a way thats a good thing!|
|1. My two year old cousin's death (drowning) in 1994.
2. My house being flooded in 1993.
3. Seeing No Doubt live for the first time (and not last).
4. My first real kiss from Chris.
5. My first car wreck last winter.
6. Certain events in college (good and bad).
7. In my first semester of college, receiving a letter telling me I had made the Dean's List.
8. Hearing Bo Rhap the first time (corny, but still).
9. Receiving all the No Doubt member's autographs from Tickqueener.
10. Cutting my leg on barbed wire when my friend and I were running away from a snake (we were pretty young...) I have a large scar now to prove it.
|In no particular order :-
1. Being taken to see my brother when he was born, in 1975 - officially my earliest memory.
2. Knowing that an early-morning phone call on Good Friday 1992 meant my grandma had died (today would be her 92nd birthday).
3. My flat being flooded and then catching fire, in January 1996.
4. Finding out that my best friend, who later became my foster-sister, had been abused as a child.
5. My brother being rushed into hospital twice - the only time I've ever seen my dad cry.
6. Coming home from work to find out my bloke had left (older QZers will remember me venting my spleen on here).
7. The relief when I realised I didn't really want him back, I just didn't want to be on my own and on the shelf at 30 - LOL!
8. The man who is now the love of my life, coming to my rescue when I was about as low as it's possible to get, and listening to me bitch, moan and gripe about anything and everything for the best part of a full day.
9. Our first meeting.
10. My first-ever concert and my longstanding friendship with a session musician which came out of it.
Inu Yasha (a.k.a. Lum's Stormtrooper) wrote: 3) The times I saw the first four Pokemon movies in the theatres (and how disappointed I was when they didn't have any of the promo cards at the first movie)Damn! That's quite an everlasting memory.
Forget about all the ones who mentioned September 11, grieving for lost loved ones, their first kiss, or they day they got married. That one makes the rest look insignificant.
|Dont feel bad Shrek
neither of the girls even mentioned seeing and doing the sexxxxy in their 10 things
i am just outraged!
|OK, I could mention a lot but some of the sad memories are too painful and personal to mention. So I'm going to put only the ones that are most likely positve, and the not so negative ones.
1. Meeting the Smashing Pumpkins in person and shaking Billy Corgan's hand. (February 2000 - HMV store NY)
2. Watching The Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert on TV. I'd have to say it was the moment where I instantly became a hardcore Queen fan, and made me wish I would have paid more attention to Queen while Freddie was alive. (April 1992)
3. The day one of my best friends stood on top of a toilet at the school's bathroom, an the whole thing crumbled to pieces. There was a huge flood all over the place, and we ran like hell hoping that no one would caught us. That was absolutely the most hilarious memory of my life. (August 1993)
4. Coming to America for the first time. We spent a two week vacation in Miami and Orlando. (September 1993)
5. Watching the Colombian national soccer team defeat Argentina in Buenos Aires 5-0 for the World Cup qualifiers. (September 1993)
6. Moving with my whole family from Bogota to New York (September 1996)
7. My last day of school. Me and my buddies decided to celebrate by getting completely drunk. My parents were away and we had the whole house for ourselves. I was so drunk that I spent the whole night puking my guts out, and I nearly felt like being rushed to the hospital. (November 1995)
8. The day that I "lost it". Hell was I scared that we got caught, but that kinda made it more exciting. (November 1997)
9. My first concert, Aerosmith (August 1997).
10. My first kiss with my girlfriend, the girl that I will (most likely and hopefully) marry one day. (March 2001)
|Shrekky...I was going to put that in there, honestly I was! I thought it might embarrass you, so I left it out...am I forgiven? (probably not, huh...LOL!!!)
btw..I don't see meeting me in YOUR list either ;-)
|And Eagle, never fear, seeing you with that silver tray of auction items dancing to the sexy club mix of "You Don't Fool Me" in Hotlanta for the first time is permanently burned into my retinas...LOL!
|1 first time i flew
2 falling through a window
3 having to learn how to use my right arm again
4 seeing Queen live for the first time
5 the passing of my grandparents
7 finally working out that i am gay.. i am who i am and the hell with anyone who looks down on me because of it
8 buying our house that we am moving into on sunday!
9 my children
10 realizing and coming to terms with the fact i could go at any time....
|A lot of these are injury related...
1. Sticking my fingers in the hinges of a door and slamming it shut (hey! I was only 2! I don't know what I was thinking...)
2. Falling out of a treehouse, and hitting my mouth on a wooden sculpture at the bottom, knocking my tooth out.
3. Rolling around on the couch, falling off, and hitting the corner of my eye on a table, and getting stitches.
4. Tripping over my cousin's foot, falling on my arm, and fracturing my arm.
5. Discovering the Beatles.
6. Meeting my bestfriend in kindergarten.
7. Seeing "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" for the first time.
8. My friend telling me that George Harrison had died.
9. Discovering Queen.
10. Receiving my iPod.
I was very accident-prone when I was little. I think it has something to do with being the youngest, and not always having supervision.
|1. When I found out that Queen was the music I wanted to listen to
2. The weekend with my friends at "band camps" Especially when we did a little marching at 5 o'clock in the morning ;)
3. When I had a vacation with my family in Croatia.
4. When I went to the first funeral
5. When I moved to another town, from being one of the most popular in my class to being one of the least popular :P big change (but I was 11 so it didn't matter that much)
6. When I got my cat 2 or 3 years ago :)
<font color=gold> Dennis tm wrote:"Chance" you mean? No. I don't speak or understand very much German (even though my mum IS from Germany(!))Inu Yasha (a.k.a. Lum's Stormtrooper) wrote: Memories? 3) The times I saw the first four Pokemon movies in the theatres (and how disappointed I was when they didn't have any of the promo cards at the first movie)you haven't written schnappie die kleine krokodil by any change?
|well, another thing on my top ten would probably be getting an email from Mr. Brian May himself...it happend back in January of this year...my name is Jason du Preez...you can read the email on Brian's soapbox. Let me tell you, to receive a letter from your idol is just the greatest feeling in the world! To actually know that your writing was read by the legend himself is an absolutely amazing feeling!|
|Here are mine.
1. Marriage and Communism work well on paper and fail miserably in practice.
2. The first time my heart got broken.
3. The moment Eddie Izzard walked on stage at the gig I went to.
4. Realising I had a drinking problem.
5. Losing my virginity and not being too happy about it.
6. Realising I'd been treated like an idiot by a girl I thought I loved, and realising that it probably meant I'd never trust women again.
7. Being in Las Vegas.
8. My dad leaving.
9. Feeling amazed that anyone had the cheek to suggest that the Stones were better than the Beatles. Obviously some people can't hear.
10. The day I got my degree results through.
|1. Seeing my wife in her wedding dress.
2. Looking out of my bedroom window on Xmas eve for Santa Claus.
3. Holidays as a child at Butlins.
4. Making my best man speech at my brothers wedding, I still blush with embarrassment when I think of it.
5. Being with my father in law when he died.
6. My first cigarette, something I will always regret.
7. My first day at senior school, realising my life was about to change.
8. The day my first serious girlfriend dumped me.
9. Playing outside with my friends on summer nights.
10. My best friend telling me he was gay.
|So Many but top 10 are...
1.Getting biten badly by a huge alsatian when i was 3,1st memory of youth.Still have scars.
2.Sitting on my dad's shoulders watching queen play Slane 86'was only 7, parents couldn't get babysitter cause everyone they knew was going so they brought me along i've loved queen ever since. Thanks Dad xx
3.Seeing the look of peace on my Friend Karl's face when he gave up his battle with cancer.
4.Drinking with Scott Gorman from Thin Lizzy in the residents bar in the Greshem Hotel Dublin after he played a gig last year-What a cool guy.
5.The Day i heard Freddie passed on, i was 12 and was getting ready for school when the radio presenter told me, was to upset to go to school.
6.Sitting in the Sun Watching Al Green sing "Let's Stay Together" at Glastonbury 99' with my best male friend, we realised we were in love with each other that day and have been together ever since 5yrs.Thats our song now.
7.Working in a cafe in Sanfrancisco serving all the weird and wonderful people, esp when the parades were on, try taking the order off a group of guy's in full bondage gear and keeping a straight face. An innocent little Irish girl grew up fast that year.
8.Helping my Dad do voulenteer work with the chernobly childrens fund he travels to Belarus with aid every year and the first time i seen the home video he made has made me so determined to help, i am preparing to go on my first trip with him this April.
9.dying my hair brown -the shock i got when i looked in the mirror -was blond my whole life but i love being a brunette now.
10.Getting the key's to my first home just got them last monday was such a great feeling i love it were tiling the bathroom at the moment..happy day's.
|1. Breaking my finger in kindagarden
2. When I moved to the town I live in
3. When I got to know my 2 best friends
4. 83.157 kr. A number I'll always remember ... dunno why.
I can't relly think of more. I'm only 16 so not many things have happened in my life :S
|1 Not quite loosing my virginity the night Freddie died. (The news ruined the moment)
2 Going to the Tribute Concert
3 Winning my first major archery tournament
4 Getting my knee down whilst riding a motorcycle for the first time
5 Getting taken off a motorcycle by an idiot car driver who came around a corner on the wrong side of the road and hit me head on. (this was on my first bike, I wasn't going that fast so I can still use my legs, and it didn't put me off riding)
6 Doing a medieaval archery display in front of 3000 people
7 Riding halfway across the country and back on an RD200DX
8 Seeing Carcassonne for the first time
9 The excellant treatment I was given by the Germans when I visited their country
10 My first kiss, whilst seeing Gary Moore, he was playing "Still Got The Blues" at the time
|Ten things I'll never forget, Eh? Okay!
1. When my baby sister was born in October 1988. I was the only one out of my brothers and myself that wanted a sister. :P
2. Hearing "I Want It All" for the first time not TOO many months later. That day literally changed my life forever... It was the day I began my life-long Queen fandom. :)
3. The day my aunt Carol died of cancer.
4. The day my grandfather died.
5. When my father started drinking again.
6. When my eldest brother quit using heavy drugs.
7. Writing my first real song.
8. Getting back copyrights to a collection of poetry that I wrote and have yet to do anything with.
9. The day I moved to North Carolina. :'(
10. Hearing "The Show Must Go On" for the first time. Another event that changed my life. This was when I first decided I HAD to be a musician. Though it wasn't until years later that I finally got a piano. :P
|1. Getting pneumonia in the 3rd grade and being hospitalized for 2 weeks.
2. Two members from my two favorite bands dying on the same day. I was sick and stayed home from school on 11/24/91 and I turned on the TV at 8:30 AM to hear that Freddie had passed away. Then later that night finding out that Eric Carr (drummer for Kiss) had passed away from cancer that day also.
3. (tie) - My first Kiss concert in 1996 on their Reunion tour and the Kiss/Aerosmith concert in 2003 when I got front row tickets.
4. The band my friends and I had during high school...the times spent in my friend's basement practicing, and playing at my school's Christmas dance.
5. My car wreck where I was a passenger w/ my friend and we got hit head-on by a car (luckily, I was not injured) and watching the other car flip several times through a field.
6. Getting drunk the 1st time when I was 15
7. Reuniting w/ my oldest friend in the world in 2003 after losing contact for 7 years, and then finding out she's a total psycho now
8. Going to London for a week in 2001 and getting to see Freddie's house
9. Getting a call at 1:30 AM from my ex-girlfriend's mom, saying for me to come to the hospital and that she'd been in a wreck and broke her back...the shock of seeing her laying there in the emergency room all cut up and blood all over her
10. Putting my sister's 15-yr-old dog to sleep last February
|OK I'll tell you my top ten QUEEN related memories!!!!:(in no particular order)
1) Slane Castle - Lap of the Gods.....amazing, didn't think Irish crowd would have a clue...brilliant crowd response.
2) Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert - in the crowd singing Somebody to Love (the final notes were sung perfectly by every last man & woman!)
3) Outside Wembley waiting to get in to FM Tribute...impatient crowd pipes up impromtu complete version of Bo Rhap....hilarious!
4)Fooling around laughing in the back of the car with my brother and sister trying to make them laugh while Body Language was on the radio (circa 82)
5)The feeling of sadness mixed with relief when I woke up to hear that Freddie had passed away. (Relief that all the horrible press speculation had ended. The rumourmongering was worse than the reality.)
6)Remembering Bo Rhap on the TV first time around (I was only 5)and thinking what horrible hair, teeth, clothes Freddie wore..I hated that song.....how times have changed!!!!!
7)Live Aid - watched it on a portable black and white TV on holiday in Wexford (I had ensured before going that we would have access to a TV for that day.) I was absolutely Queen nuts at that stage and was so proud of the way they turned that day around...Dynamite! They were MY band...not yours, MINE!
8)My Mum's contradictory stance on Freddie (lets just say very homophobic) and her love of Crazy Little Thing Called Love.
9)Cycling 3 miles down to shops in May 89 to buy The Miracle LP, then cycling back home up the steep 3 miles when I was told the shop had not taken delivery of it yet and then cycling down again an hour later when the shop phoned me to say it had arrived...I think they thought I was mental.
10) Buying the Freddie Mercury Video EP for IR£50 in '92 - a very guilty pleasure...I was sweating like a junkie parting with that much cash for just four video clips but I had never seen the videos before as they had been rarely if ever played on TV at that point.
|1. My grampa being diagnosed with cancer, making full recovery, and then getting it again.
2. My trips to South Carolina when we used to go every year with the whole family (those were the BEST vacations I ever had at Myrtle Beach). I'm so upset that we stopped going in 2000.
3. My trip to Jamaica in 2000. (ended our trips to South Carolina..like a grand finale)Especially when my dad and I snuck some of the hotel food (which we weren't allowed to do cos it was an all inclusive) to two little Jamaica boys who were on bikes outside of the fence and were begging us cos they were in desperate need of it.
4. My cruise trip to most of the islands at Hawaii (long story..we had a "terroist threat..and they had to send the police, army, coast guard..and so many people aboard..we missed one of our stops (to the big island), and my favorite part of the trip was seeing a WHOLE room (in our lobby near our cabbin) filled with search dogs. There were seriously about twenty German Shepards. One of the army people even let my bro and I (my mum wanted it done..I was a bit embarrased) get a picture with him and his search dog. This was in April 2003.
5. My trip to Mexico. Especially riding on the bus through Mexico. And also there was a moment where my dad gave me a rock from the beach and told me to never forget this moment, so I will always remember it.
6. Another trip (through a cruise) when I went to Jamaica and when we climbed the waterfall.
7. The tradition of going to the family reunion (I have A LOT of realitives) every year. Those are almost always fun.
8. Actually convincing my parents to get motorcycles...now they each got one and we've been riding for about 4 years now.
9. Getting the pool in our backyard. It was so cool watching it being dug.
10. My family trips down to Maryland at least once a year. I always love trips that require a lot of driving cos getting there is one of the funnest parts of the trip. I also love going down to D.C. So, I'll probably never forget that.
|No particular order but some I remember...
1. Setting up a "trap" for my grandparents cat on rainy days when I was little.
2. The day each of my grandparents died.
3. The day I met Pete.
4. ALL of my marching band experiences. (i won't share them here!)
5. The Christmas I got my Bass.
6. The Christmas I got Queen GVH1 on DVD. Officially starting my Queen obsession.
7. Crying in the movie theatre when I went to see Return of the King. It's so SAD!
8. Running around in my underwear in the rain. Hey I was 2 ok!
9. When I learned to ride a bike.
10. The days we found two of our cats.
|hey...we've all lived boring fuckin lives!|
|In no particular order....some of the best/worst in 22 years:
1. Cambridge United winning promotion in 1998/99
2. Being in hospital with torn ligaments
3. Almost losing my virginity when I was 16
4. My first kiss
5. November 24, 1991
6. September 11, 2001
7. Cambridge United relegation of 2004/5
8. My Nephews being born in 1996/1999
9. The only 2 ladies who I've ever fallen for doing me wrong
10. Buying my first Queen cd - Queen 1, in 1994
|One boring life over here my list has only got some performances I suppose.|
|1. Discovering Freddies death.
2. My first drink of coffee (ew!)
3. when I sprained my right arm
4. When I ACCIDENTALLY broke my cats paw
6. when I...I forget
7. The first time I heard Killer Queen
8. When I was locked out of the house by my brother
9. When my nephews were born
10. When i first saw the Bohemian Rhapsody music video.
|1. Seeing the love of my life's face hit the pavement at 20mph...and what it looked like when he lifted his face from the ground. There was so much blood. I can remember it as it was yesturday. Such a horiffic experience.
2. The prom 2004
3. My first kiss
4. "Straw straw"
5. J.A.C.K.S (Jen, Asia, Chelsea (me), Keatlan, Sammi)
6. What Southern Comfort can do to someone on Welbutrin...
7. How about a week or so ago I had my boyfriend and his friend over. His friend saw my breasts on more than one occasion, which I might add was not completely my fault. The day went well, I remeber at one point thinking what would happen if my parents came home to 2 half naked men in my house. Later on came a tragic experience where I could have almost lost someone. Now the three of us have a close friendship becuase of that day.
8. Losing my virginity
9. My best friend Sammi.
10. The act my boyfriends mother put on for me. And to think I belived her.
|7. How about a week or so ago I had my boyfriend and his friend over. His friend saw my breasts on more than one occasion, which I might add was not completely my fault. The day went well, I remeber at one point thinking what would happen if my parents came home to 2 half naked men in my house. Later on came a tragic experience where I could have almost lost someone. Now the three of us have a close friendship becuase of that day
Hmmm? how does he see your breast? 3 -some? lol
|anyways I'll do one
1. Losing my virginty...wait...I cannot even remember that, lol so knock that one out.
1. Day my mother died
2. day my coahlear implant was approved
3. 1st day in Argentina
4. Day I graduated HS
5. 1st day on my first real job
6. 1st day of 7th grade, no fucking clue why...I just stood there for 45 min wondering if I should go in that new school, lol
7. First time I got some bootlegs from Martin, as that is the same day I got married lol
8. 1st time I watched the world cup in 2002( hell I'm an american) and watch Argentina win
9. first day in Mar del plata, what a kick ass beach city
10.first football game in HS, we won 46-10
wstüssyb wrote: anyways I'll do one 8. 1st time I watched the world cup in 2002( hell I'm an american) and watch Argentina winDid you watch the other 2 games?
|1. My father dying and all the horrible events that went along with that.
2. Getting the phone call from my sister that my mom had had a heart attack and driving 45 minutes to the hospital in a panic. (She is ok now, btw.)
3. Catching my first glimpse of Brian May in Chicago in '98.
4. Going with my mom to pick up my wedding dress and listening to the 9/11 events unfold on the radio.
5. My wedding on 9/14/01.
6. Catching one of Roger's drumsticks.
7. The births of my nephew and niece.
8. Buying our first house last January.
9. Breaking my ankle playing kickball at school, after earlier that day making fun of the I've fallen and I can't get up commercial..*doh*
10. Pieter finally getting his green card after waiting for 3 years..(slowest INS office in the country - Charleston, SC)
That's the ones off the top of my head anyway.
I suppose I should also add:
11. Hurricane Hugo
wstüssyb wrote: 7. How about a week or so ago I had my boyfriend and his friend over. His friend saw my breasts on more than one occasion, which I might add was not completely my fault. The day went well, I remeber at one point thinking what would happen if my parents came home to 2 half naked men in my house. Later on came a tragic experience where I could have almost lost someone. Now the three of us have a close friendship becuase of that day Hmmm? how does he see your breast? 3 -some? lol1st time my boyfriend was just fooling around trying to unzipper my shirt and approximately the second time he was a bit sick...literally. so i took my shirt off so i didnt get nauseous so i could help him.
sorry no threesome...lol
|Monte: Liquorice Years
|ok, i have a really bad memory, but i'll give it a go (and this isn't in order, btw)
1. the day my nephew was born (i was 12). he turnd 4 the other day! i remember holding him for the first time and he was so little! (and now you just want to smack him)
2. my 'exchange' to new caledonia (it was a week with my school)
3. the day my best friends mother died (it was in the new caledonia trip)
4. WWRY show/alice cooper concert
5. the day i slipped/was pushed in the changerooms, and i cut a massive chunk out of my heel (and i broke 6 tiles!!)
6. the day i passed my science end of year exam with flying colours! (id previously had a shit teacher, and was a little badass to him)
7.the day my family fell apart (no details)
8. everyday spent with my friends!!
9. my first love! (it was brief, Amsterdam, i feel in love with the hottest guy i'd ever seen!! he worked at the hotel)
10. a great day in germany where i tasted the best beer ever! (im surprised i remember it,actually, considering how drunk i was!)
i have a shocking memory, and thats the best im doing.