Are you tired of all those sissy "friendship" poems that always sound good,
but never actually come close to reality? Well, here is a series of promises
that really speaks to true friendship:
1. When you are sad - I will help get you drunk and plot revenge against the
sorry bastard who made you sad.
2. When you are blue - I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile - I will know you finally got laid.
4. When you are scared - I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
5. When you are worried - I will tell you horrible stories about how much
worse it could be and to quit whining.
6. When you are confused - I will use little words.
7. When you are sick - Stay the hell away from me until you are well again.
I don't want whatever you have.
8. When you fall - I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.
This is my oath...I pledge it till the end. Why? You may ask.
Because you are my friend.
Send this to 10 of your closest friends, then get depressed because you can only think of two and one of them isn't speaking to you right now
Remember: A good friend will help you move.
A really good friend will help you move a body. Let me know if I ever need
to bring a shovel.
<font color="whitesmoke">bambam wrote: So cool, can I borrow it? ;-)
Go right on ahead. My dad sent it to me and I thought you folks would get a chuckle out of it.
(I just realized that half the people in this thread have Harry Potter-related signatures. I should join the trend. And by the way, Sarge, your sig is fucking hilarious.)
I can totally relate to those.
Especially since I've had lots of "friends" who were great at first and ended up stabbing me in the back, or just simply forgot to be friends.
I think a lot of us have gone through those times.
I actually consider you quite a good mate despite never seeing you, never hearing you, never telling anyone about you. I said to my friends 'You didn't see nothin', you didn't hear nothin'' but they wouldn't believe me.
Anywho keep on truckin'.