Third and final for the weekend. Saved the best for last in my opinion.
Queen Osaka 85
Title: Osaka 85
Date 15th May 1985
Venue: Castle Jo Hall, Osaka, Japan
Size: 580 MB
Source: CDR --> CDParanoia --> FLAC Level 8
(I am a Linux user so EAC is not an option for me. CDParanoia is just as good(If not better) as EAC)
1. Tear it Up
2. Tie Your Mother down
3. Under Pressure
4. Somebody to Love
5. Killer Queen
6. Seven Seas of Rhye
7. Keep Yourself Alive
9. Brighton Rock
10. It's A Hard Life
11. Dragon Attack
12. Now I'm Here
13 Is This The World We Created?
1. Love of My Life
2. Another One Bites The Dust
3. Hammer to Fall
4. Crazy Little Thing Called Love
5. Bohemian Rhapsody
6. Radio Ga Ga
7. I Want To Break Free
8. Jailhouse Rock
9. We Will Rock You
10. We Are The Champions
11. God Save The Queen.
This concert is one of the best for me. Good solid set list, good performances, and the crowd going mental.This has one of those tingling moments in Queen history. The break between Killer Queen and Seven Seas of Rhye, if played loud enough send shivers down my back.I have another version of this concert called Queens Last Stand, but in my opinion this one is better quality. There is rumoured to be a longer version of this concert out there, but it is not something I have.
Please keep your windows open as long as possible, and please preserve the quality and only trade on in a lossless format.
Please don't sell/profit from this concert on.
Hope you enjoy
** NOTE: This torrent was originally seeded at link
Wherever you downloaded it from, please have the decency to visit the site and give the owner the hits he deserves.
BrianHMay wrote: this show is not osaka since that night they played Whole Lotta Shakin' Going after jailhouse rock and its not on this bootleg. The show is from Tokyo 11/5/85
It is Osaka, although not the full concert. There are 2 other versions of this concert out there. Queens Last Stand(extra 8 mins) which is slightly longer, although not such good quality, and another(a further 5-6mins) full version which i dont have.
Would someone who has all of this show please be kind enough to seed for a day or so?
There are 16 of us with 94.2%. It wouldn't take much to get that elusive remaining 5.8% shared, and we could carry on seeding to the others after completing the show.
Just wondering, but since this has risen to 100% on my torrent client, I appear to be the only one seeding. There were at least 12 other people stuck at 95% with me until this morning, where have they all gone? Is my client (Azureus) not working correctly, or has everyone just downloaded the last 5% and disconnected?
Ive listened to both versions of the Osaka concert posted here at Queenzone and they are definately different.
Reading the previous posts some people have made mention this concert is Tokyo 11/5/85 if so do you think its worth updating the name and description to Tokyo 11/5/85 so people know the difference between the two concerts.