How many members of the Bush Administration are needed to replace a lightbulb?
The Answer is SEVEN:
1. One to deny that a lightbulb needs to be replaced.
2. One to attack and question the patriotism of anyone who has questions
about the lightbulb.
3. One to blame the previous administration for the need of a new lightbulb.
4. One to arrange the invasion of a country rumored to have a secret
stockpile of lightbulbs.
5. One to get together with Vice President Cheney and figure out how to
pay Halliburton Industries one million dollars for a lightbulb.
6. One to arrange a photo-op session showing Bush changing the lightbulb
while dressed in a flight suit and wrapped in an American flag.
7. And finally one to explain to Bush the difference between screwing a
lightbulb and screwing the country.
Yeah, but they can't count so why should we count them?
No, seriously, everything that makes fun of Bush is making me laugh these days, can see why though.. ;P
Maybe it has something to do with Europe and Brazil..