Here is the chance to voice your opinion about what is the best of 2003 of anything: music, politics, films, personal, anything!
Best of 2003:
1. I finished Uni!
2. The Darkness
3. The Meaning of Life DVD
4. The Ring
Ummm dunno what else will add later.
1. I go to abbey road street and take a picture of me crossing it.
2. I go to Logan Place for the first time in my life.
3. I go to WWRY and start crying at the 2 minutes of the show during the The Show Must Go On intro.
for me it was watching WWRY and getting misty eyed @ No One But you ..
deleted user 13.12.2003 20:19
Good Charlotte Video Collection
School of Rock
Pop up Blocker
Will & Grace
Queer Eye For The Straight Guy
Boy Meets Boy
blah blah blah
That dude that mailed himself
Season 2 of He-Man and JLA
Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn
The Daily Show With John Stewart
Simpsons Three box
Etc. I tried to stay away from too much of actual news because... well these topics are a bit more lighthearted.
1. Finding my true love
2. my brother got married
3. new kitten for christmas
4. everyone in my family is in relatively good health (aside from a few grandparent scares)
5. pirates of the carribean/finding nemo dvds (mine? mine? mine? mine?)
1.Making some friends... Finally...
2.Return of The King (AWESOME flick!)
4.Writing my first piece of music
5.Did I mention my friends!?
This has been one of the best years of my life for a couple of the reasons above. I am glad I have lived this long.