Nichidai Kodo, Tokyo, Japan
4. April 1976 Source 1 : AUD > ? > "Lazing On A Sunday Evening" LP > Inkel PM-9805 > Goldwave > WAV > CDR(x) > CD rip using Jet Audio > FLA Frontend > FLAC > WAV > Cool Edit Pro > manual de-clicking on some songs > WAV (*) Source 2 : AUD > ? > WAV (**)
This is a slightly longer version of this great concert, created using 2 incomplete sources.
The first source is almost excellent and comes from a japanese vinyl bootleg called "Lazing on a Sunday Evening".
The second source comes from the collection of Sikke van der Veen (thanks a lot), who first posted it on his
youtube channel, it's in much worse quality, but still enjoyable. Editing was done in Cool Edit Pro, encoding
to FLAC level 8 was done using Trader's Little Helper. The recording misses most of Brighton Rock, maybe even
something from Keep Yourself Alive (it's hard to tell from the quality), the audience gaps between
the "proper" set and the encore is only a few seconds long, and the tape runs out during Now I'm Here, so we
lose most of NIH and any other encore songs.
As usually, enjoy, but please don't distribute it in mp3 format or any other formats which lower the sound quality, thanks.
Track list [01:11:39]
01. Ladies and Gentlemen, a Night At The Opera (*) [01:09]
02. Bohemian Rhapsody (intro) (*) [02:00]
03. Ogre Battle (*) [04:06]
04. Sweet Lady (*) [04:38]
05. White Queen (As It Began) (*/**) [05:53]
06. Flick of the Wrist (**) [03:44]
07. Bohemian Rhapsody (ballad) (**/*) [02:44]
08. Killer Queen (*) [02:05]
09. The March of the Black Queen (*) [01:38]
10. Bohemian Rhapsody (reprise) (*) [01:02]
11. Bring Back That Leroy Brown (*/**) [01:35]
12. Brighton Rock [cut] (**) [01:00]
13. The Prophet's Song (*) [09:33]
14. Stone Cold Crazy (*/**) [02:20]
15. Doing Alright (**) [06:06]
16. Lazing On A Sunday Afternoon (**/*/**) [01:28]
17. Keep Yourself Alive (**) [05:39]
18. Liar (**/*) [09:06]
19. In The Lap Of The Gods ...revisited (*/**) [04:16]
20. Now I'm Here (cut) (**) [01:37] link