Hello you funky people out here,
Here is the re-upload of the two-source version of Buenoa Aires 1981, as promised on the original post link.
Sorry for having been that long.
A torrent was also created here : link
Here is info taken from this share (and included here, as well as Audiochecker logs saying 100% lossless, SBE checks and FFP files).
Venue: Estadio José Amalfitani
City: Buenos Aires
Source: Audience Recording/FM Broadcast
Quality: Very Good +
01. Intro/Jailhouse Rock (3:33)
02. We Will Rock You (Fast) (3:00)
03. Let Me Entertain You (3:23)
04. Play The Game (5:02)
05. Somebody To Love (6:23)
06. I'm In Love With My Car (2:09)
07. Get Down, Make Love (5:32)
08. Need Your Lovin' Tonight (4:00)
09. Save Me (4:02)
10. Now I'm Here (6:53)
11. Dragon Attack (4:08)
12. Now I'm Here (Reprise) (1:27)
13. Fat Bottomed Girls (5:30)
14. Love Of My Life (4:56)
Total CD 1: 60:05
01. Keep Yourself Alive (Intro) (0:42)
02. Keep Yourself Alive (4:30)
03. Instrumental Inferno (5:43)
04. Flash's Theme (1:48)
05. The Hero (1:50)
06. Crazy Little Thing Called Love (3:52)
07. Bohemian Rhapsody (5:32)
08. Tie Your Mother Down (7:33)
09. Diego Maradona Speech/Another One Bites The Dust (4:41)
10. Sheer Heart Attack (6:12)
11. We Will Rock You (Slow) (2:05)
12. We Are The Champions (3:26)
13. God Save The Queen (1:05)
14. Radio Commentary (11:59)
Total CD 2: 61:08
Total Time: 121:13
Comment: Last night in Argentina. This is a very rare complete recording of this show, it's a 2-source mix. The soundboard recording is VG- and audience recording VG+ which is a little unusual. 1st generation copy.
No artwork, feel free to create one.
Please don't trade it with a lossy format such as mp3 or you might endure some John Deacon's singings at your next birthday. Beware. That's the minimum price for it.
Oh, and the files :
CD1 : link link link link
CD2 : link link link link link
Thanks as usual to the original sharer(s).
I havent downloaded this one, but bit confused. This one is compiled from the "complete" ( whats available) 1.st gen tape and the inferior complete source?
I have the complete source with radio speeches and promos ( got long time ago). I've finally found my editing program now ( magix) and created a little sample from GSTQ.
Could anyone compare this sample against the two-source recording? Would be nice to know if its the same or better.