Top ten at 06-09-2007:
1. THE MARCH OF THE BLACK QUEEN (Written by Freddie Mercury) 102 votes;
2. '39 (May) 95 votes;
3. Seven Seas Of Rhye (Mercury) 81 votes;
4. Innuendo (Mercury) 67 votes;
5. Death On Two Legs (Dedicated Too...) (Mercury) 62 votes;
6. The Show Must Go On (Deacon/May/Taylor) 56 votes;
7. White Queen (As It Began) (May) 53 votes;
8. Bohemian Rhapsody (Mercury) 52 votes;
9. Killer Queen (Mercury) 44 votes;
10. Somebody To Love (Mercury) 44 votes.
Top three singles of August:
1. Bohemian Rhapsody +6
My Fairy King +6
2. Heaven For Everyone +5
Need Your Loving Tonight +5
3. Death On Two Legs (Dedicated Too...) +4
For the People that doesn't know the rules....You take one song out of the question you think that's better, worser or anything else and then you put your chosen song in the next question...For example: "The March Of The Black Queen" or "'39" I choose "The March Of The Black Queen", so that song goes to the next Question...WRITE DOWN THE SONG YOU'VE CHOSEN AS AN ANSWER OR YOUR VOTE WOULDN'T BE COUNT FOR THE LIST I'M CREATING OF ALL QUEEN RELATED SONGS AND I WRITE AT THE END OF EVERY MONTH THE TOP TEN AT THAT MOMENT. The next question will for example : "The March Of The Black Queen" or "Seven Seas Of Rhye"...
Feel free to give comment on the list, and you can ask what position you're favorite track has at the list....
Everytime I'm voting, I'll display, between the hooks, the current standings of the songs on the queenlist.
Again, thanks for voting so many dear Ladies And Gentlemen.
Have Fun with playing further on with this game.
<b><font color=black>Mab Meddows Mercury wrote: Earth. Earth or Vamp?
I can't count this one, because I don't know what "Vamp" is about. If someone can tell me, I've searched long on the Internet but still couldn't found. This question is not counted until I've proof of what "Vamp" is.
I'm sorry about this.