Queen + Paul Rodgers live at the Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, Minnesota, USA [26.03.2006]
Queen + Paul Rodgers
Xcel Energy Center
St. Paul, Minnesota
01. Intro: It's A Beautiful Day Ross Robertson / DJ Koma 2005 techno mix [tape]
02. Intro: Lose Yourself [tape - Eminem]
03. Intro: Reachin' Out (Paul on vocals + Spike keyboards only)
04. Tie Your Mother Down (Paul on vocals)
05. Fat Bottomed Girls (Paul on vocals)
06. Can't Get Enough (Paul on vocals)
07. Take Love (Paul on vocals)
08. Crazy Little Thing Called Love (Paul on vocals + guitar)
09. Love Of My Life (Brian on vocals & guitar)
10. Hammer To Fall (Brian and Paul on vocals)
11. Feel Like Makin' Love (Paul on vocals)
12. Let There Be Drums
13. I'm In Love With My Car (Roger on vocals and drums!)
14. Guitar solo
15. Last Horizon
16. Bad Company (Paul on vocals and piano)
17. Another One Bites The Dust (Paul on vocals)
18. These Are The Days Of Our Lives (Roger on vocals)
19. Radio Ga Ga (Roger and Paul on vocals)
20. Dragon Attack (Paul on vocals)
21. Under Pressure (Paul on vocals)
22. The Show Must Go On (Paul on vocals)
23. Bohemian Rhapsody (Freddie and Paul on vocals)
24. We Will Rock You (Paul on vocals)
25. All Right Now (Paul on vocals)
26. We Are The Champions (Paul on vocals)
27. God Save The Queen
none or unknown
no info available
Paul Rodgers (lead vocals, acoustic guitar, piano)
Brian May (electric guitar, acoustic guitar, lead/backing vocals)
Roger Taylor (drums, lead/backing vocals)
Jamie Moses (electric guitar, acoustic guitar, backing vocals)
Danny Miranda (bass guitar, acoustic guitar, backing vocals)
Spike Edney (keyboards, backing vocals)
ticket stub (WANTED)
concert program (from my own collection)
Photos supplied by: RedSpecial1979
Written by Nikki Pace
I thought I would put in my 2 cents about this concert.
My kids and I had FL R row 23 on the inside isle 5 rows from the catwalk. Perfect shot up the isle to see everything, and the security guard LET us go up to the catwalk during the encore! I think he saw that we behaved during the show and we enjoyed every moment without incident. He actually came up to my 12 year old daughter and asked HER if she wanted to up there. There were other people from the floor there, but not a mass.
I'm glad they didn't let just anyone up there through the show, because I paid top dollar for my tickets and if people came up from behind and stood in front of me, I wouldn't be happy.
I also spotted Rogers flubs, but that made both him and me smile. I also noticed that Brian was walking gingerly at some points during the show. Still recovering, I guess.
I was also disappointed at the lack of hands up during Radio Ga Ga. This was my kids and my only chance to do this and we took full advantage and even showed a few people how to do it!
We screamed, we cried, we had the time of our lives. And as Roger sang, I enjoyed it through my kids.